Extrema Ratio Selvans was developed in cooperation with master instructor Daniele Dal Canto of F.I.S.S.S. (Italian Survival Federation). The Extrema Ratio Selvan project was based on slightly modifying the military survival knife Ontos.
The aim was to heighten and increase the performance of the knife as a working tool.
A longer handle and a heavier blade favour a better chopping and cutting action.
The survival kit was improved and includes the following items:
whistle, pocket chain saw, water purifying tabs, compass, copper wire, fireball flint and striker, led micro torch, 2.5mt lanyard and sharpener.
- WEIGHT: g 430 - oz. 15.17
- BLADE LENGHT: mm 155 - in. 6.10
- TOTAL LENGHT: mm 311 - in. 12.24
- MAIN BLADE THICKNESS: mm 6,3 - in. 0.25
- BLADE MATERIAL: mm 6,3 - in. 0.25
- HANDLE MATERIAL: FORPRENE
- SERRATION ON THE BLADE: NO
- MAIN GRINDING: FLAT
- BLADE FINISHING: BURNISHING MIL-C-13924